Child Care Through Video Conference
1. Pick a virtual babysitter. Search through our database of virtual sitters or post a job for a virtual babysitter to receive a curated list of sitters who meet your needs.
2. Book your virtual babysitter.
3. Keep an eye out for the video conference information.
4. Help your kids log into the videoconference and enjoy some free time! (Or get caught up on work.)
5. Listen to your kids have a blast! The sitters come prepared to entertain your kids and make sure they have a good time. They use engaging activities and play fun, interactive games, like Charades, Freeze Dance, yoga, drawing, reading stories, Red Light Green Light, and Jeopardy.
6. Pay your sitter directly using an agreed upon payment system (e.g., Venmo, Zelle, CashApp).
The virtual sitters have 2 priorities while they are with your family: keeping your children safe and making sure the kids have fun! Learn more about what to expect on our FAQs page.
We piloted VeeBee with kids of all ages. We found that elementary and early middle school ages do best, although kids of all ages can benefit and have fun. We have sitters with early childhood specialties who are happy to watch 4- and 5-year-olds.
The virtual babysitters on VeeBee set their own rates. Most charge $10-20 per hour. In addition, many are willing to offer 20% off the first session so that families can try out virtual babysitting at a reduced rate.
What Parents Are Saying about VeeBee
Our virtual sitter was fantastic! I am so impressed!! She did so much with the boys, asking them questions and engaging them. They want her to come back tomorrow. And I got so much done without them pestering me. It was wonderful! I'm going to recommend VeeBee to everyone I know!
What a lifesaver! I've been losing my mind trying to do work calls while the kids make noise in the background. Our sitter did a great job entertaining them. The kids had a blast!